Sunday, March 6, 2011

Very Important Webinar - Don't Miss It!!!

PeopleString is offering all of us a tremendous opportunity that will change the way businesses do business.

I urge all of you to attend the following webinar:

Wed, March 9, 2011 9:00 PM Eastern/ 6:00 PM Pacific
http://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/576806198

Once registered you will receive an email confirming your registration with information you need to join the webinar.

This is an opportunity of a lifetime, and I am looking for leaders here to help me market this opportunity. I will be holding a meeting on Skype on Wednesday March 9th at 9:30 pm following the webinar to answer any questions you may have. Please Skype bill.schall to answer any questions you may have regarding PeopleString and People Deals.

I thnk that all of you should attend this webinar and the Q&A afterwards. I wish I could tell all of you what I know, about the future of this company. If you are looking to have your own business and earn as much as you want you need to see this webinar.

I suggest you all get this lifetime membership to PeopleDeals now and start forming your teams. I will be there to help you every step of the way.

Here are the two things you need to do now:
1) Register for the webinar:
Wed, March 9, 2011 9:00 PM Eastern/ 6:00 PM Pacific
http://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/576806198

Once registered you will receive an email confirming your registration with information you need to join the webinar.

2) Send me a Skype at bill.schall and I will add you to the Group and get all your questions answered right after the webinar.

In the meantime if you have any questions, please contact me

To Your Success,



Bill Schall

We Help You Succeed!!!!
Email: billschall@peoplestring.com
Skype: bill.schall



No comments:

Post a Comment